If it is your first appointment at the practice, your dentist will take a full dental and medical history.
- Thoroughly examine your teeth, gums and mouth.
- Take X-rays.
- Discuss any dental problems you may have had since your last visit
- Discuss general health and dietary issues that can affect your teeth and gums – such as alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Discuss your teeth-cleaning habits, such as brushing technique, and recommend any improvements such as interdental brushes or flossing as required.
- Explain any further treatment you may need, such as fillings, root canal treatment or hygienist appointments.
- Provide you with a full treatment plan.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your treatment and what options are available.
- If you require no other treatment, your dentist will let you know when you should come for your next routine check-up.
- Terms and Conditions
- Patient registrations and treatment is entirely at the dentists discretion.
- We are bound to operate our equipment as per the manufacturers recommendations and therefore we have a weight restriction of 22 stone (308 pounds / 140 Kg). Our dental chairs cannot operate safely beyond this weight. We are sorry for any inconvenience or upset that this may cause.
- We do not accept American Express